Returns must be postmark back to Haus of Beauties within 5 business days from the date your order was originally delivered. Please note that we do not issue Pre-paid return labels.
All returned items will be inspected for signs of wear, damage or smoke. In the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive store credit. Item will be rejected and return to sender.
Refunds will not be provided for any return item. Store Credit Only. In the same token, please note that we will reserve the right to impose a restock fee 17%. Our return department will have sole discretion and have final decisions on returns.
Haus of Beauties is not liable for shipping companies delay or any misrouted packages.
Haus of Beauties diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely.
IMPORTANT, please note:
- DUE TO HEALTH RESTRICTIONS AND SANITARY REASONS, WE DO NOT RESELL SWIMSUITS, INTIMATE/INTIMATE APPAREL, THESE ITEMS WILL BE FINAL SALE (NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGES, ALL SALES ARE FINAL).
- IN ADDITION, ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR THE FOLLOWING FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- SALE ITEMS
- SPECIAL PRICE/DISCOUNTED PRICE ITEMS
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
- DOOR BUSTERS
- DOUBLE RETURN
- Store credit card expires 90 days from the date it was originally issued.
Return Processing Time
- Upon receipt of your package, your return for a store credit will be processed within 10-15 business days due to Covid-19. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed
WHEN MAKING A RETURN:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can’t send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name and address, and a reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.